Sunday, July 24, 2005

More of Siti Norhaliza

Managed to see Siti Norhaliza in action live...... VIP table lagi .. Can see CT clearly.. Compliment of crony FMT...

Satu table dengan Ram n wife, Prof O n Wife, MJ and wife, FMT n Abg Mokhtar .. haven't seen MJ for so long ... his hair sudah 1/4 white ... and I told him.. "MJ you look old hehehe tak leh la nak kata but still dashing... nanti kena pelankung dengan bini dia"...

Donkey came over to the table and pretended to be please to see me there, and what a FAKE ... OMG its his days .. let him have fun... I'm sure there more hantu that night than any other night ... with FF there!

Back to Siti Norhaliza
Well .. she sings 6 or 7 songs... The interaction between her and the audience was very very good... So I have to say she has good communication skills. And it helps to get "lawak" people on stage - Prof. Masyur and also that "Mawi cha cha" on stage.. I think all the people had fun 100X. Even MJ gives a thumb up!!! I pun laaaaaaa

Najihah aka Deb also naik pentas and was so good in singing bukan cinta biasa . four years old and tahu lyrics.. gue pun tak reti.

The food .... considering the price... supposely the 8 course chinese dinner is priced at $60.. what u got.. hmmm the hot n cold appetizers, sze chuan soup, chicken n mango sauce, butter prawn, fried sea bass in thai sauce, brocolli n mushroom, fried rice n sago pudding...... so pathetic la.. so cheap.. imagine people are paying $100 for the normal seating, and $500 for VIP seating.. its a rip off.. tapi tu la org kataaaaa bayaran for CT need to be factor in.. How much she is paid that night? I know.. but I'm not telling... hahahahaha

Actually she deserve every cents of it la... I actually had a good time watching and snapping pictures of her ... Actually kucmon punya request... He will blew his top when he saw my photo with CT hahaahah

Bonus - Managed to sneak in after press conference - FMT punya deal laaa and got to take close up pictures and taking photo with her .. It is so infectious ... you know I'm not a fan.. but I have to say something kan... well words that come out.. "You are a nice person!" how's that for compliment, so lame kan...

No comments: