Monday, July 11, 2005

Don't Phunk With My Heart!!!

Ha Ha cannot think of a better topic!!
But this song sure is catchy ... I've been driving up and down to Kuala Lumpur for the past two weeks. And this wake me up... few malay catchy songs too, like Katakanlah by Abang Mimi kita tu, Pop Yeh Yeh, Erti Kehidupan Dayang Borfaezah also good to listen too.. Ok ok back to don't phunk with my heart...

Good news people.. I got a new job in K. L. So hopefully latest by October I will start my new job. Now have to wait to negotiate my notice. They said three months and I want to leave early..Oh no cuti ada lima hari ajeeee.. bad luck.

The new place. nearby from gombak.. kat PWTC area tu... Jam memang la jam, but I think bearable kot.. aiyo Sentul area .. boleh pengsan jam dia tu..

Five days week... salary pun ok.... so I am happy for myself.. and as I said this is my mom rezeki, and of course as God's will. I told her two years after my dad passed away, I would return back to KL to accompany her ... aiya me fillial daughter... CANGGIH manggih laaa

ok ok don't phunk with my heart.. na na na na

No comments: