Monday, February 04, 2008

Ooops I did it again! What?

Ahem! Ahem! What did I do?
Here a list so you can have your choice of answers


1. Have a crush with someone from the office!
2. Having a crush with a married man in the office!
3. Lost my ic!
4. Lost my wallet!
5. Dropped and damaged my handphone!
6. Dropped and damaged my camera!
7. Lost my camera!
8. Lost my handphone!
9. Lost my head!
10. Dropped A'isha as she learnt how to walk.
11. Lost my wallet with RM1,000 in it.
12. Lost in space!

Well at least two is true............. byeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

samantha said...

Go bang your head zillion times kat bendera besaq di depan dataran merdeka........lu hanya layak guna kamera dinosaur yang wa buta huruf pung dah tak pakai la ni!!!!

Anonymous said...

hye mak ila...emma nie..anak PUAN RAHMAH..cucu opah ah..cewahhhh....
nice blog u have here...btw,which one in the list is true???ahahaha looking forward to visiting u.. =)
hugs