Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kerepek cornflake

Its one o'clock and what did I do? I sira some cornflake..

The ingredients
Cornflake
Chilli + a little bit of garlic, blend with water
Sugar
Oil
Ikan bilis - fried it
Kacang tanah, fried and buang skin, or if u are lazy like me, I used kacang shandung.. dah siap makan aje..

Kaedahnya..
Heat the oil, fry the chilli and garlic yang dan diblend tu... stir stir until completely cooked and water dah tak ada, add sugar to caramelised te mixture.. taruk banyak manislah kerepek hang nanti.. as it thicken add the ikan bilis and kacang.. mixed everything together.. and lastly add on the cornflake.. toss around so the corflake are coated with the concortion tu...

Right now I'm waiting for the mixture to sejuk, la ni dok lemau ... hopefully the cornflake akan turn out to be crispy and crunchy. Taken the picture of the mixture in the kuali.. maybe later-later I upload..


The product,.. rasa ok, this morning mom commented that it could use some belacan. a bit lemau but ada yg crunchy tak tahulah silap mana, maybe the cornflake yang lemau, I used the old cornflake yang baki entah bila entah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious!! Boleh makan depan TV.