Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Drifting apart!

u......................the distance between us......................me

I have not been in touch with Orang tu for quite a while. I am busy, Orang tu pun busy. Though about a week or so I've dreamt of Orang tu. Mimpi yang decent and nice to dream of. Don't know if orang tu pun mimpi me jugak. Mimpi kita tak sama..... I've resisted the urge to call orang tu. Buat apa? sakitkan hati masing-masing. I am tired..

Orang tu call today, I pretended not to miss Him. Orang tu noticed that my voice is different (i'm trying to use i don't care tone but it might have sounded i am so sad tone!). It is just a routine call... when I need you, I'll look for you kind of thing....

We are drifting further and further apart and there will be no chance of us to be together. He is happy, I am happy too if I'm not thinking about him .. I need to keep myself busy. So work! work! work! here I come....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lupakan saja orang tu - cari orang lain

farid

Anonymous said...

carik.. jangan tak carik!