Thursday, October 06, 2005

Relocated




This is the view from my new office at PWTC, actually the Menara UMNO. I have some reservations about moving here, but what can you do. Kalau boss suruh, kena pergila. The cheapest parking is at hentian putra, RM3 per entry, and walking distance from carpark to level four to take lift, already take a good ten minutes.. mind you ada stairs lagi...

So I have to leave extra early, so that i am able to log in on time. Dahla nak on pc to login for work takes at least five minutes sebab notebook slow to boot up... all this can contribute to stress.

Oklah I'm sleepy, but wanna finished my reports ASAP.



and this is the sungai yang i tak tahu namanya.. this could be sungai kelang or sungai gombak hehehehe its right there next to PWTC and the bomba place. They said got big fish there...

2 comments:

KittyCat said...

Hey, I walked along that sungai everyday on my way to Baskin Robbins at the Mall (after SPM)!

shilla66 said...

Yesterday I actually saw one guy jogging along the river bank. Its noon. Also saw fishes - I'm at 11th floor and can see the fish clearly... so the fish must be really big la. Also one snake - it couldn't be an eel ..yucks

I look forward to walking to the mall during my lunch break. It will be my exercise.