Sunday, October 23, 2005

Holloween treat

Finally meet up with Jothy for yesterday. What a luck, Galaxie magazine having free screening of scary movies. As we are there early, tengok GRUDGE... off course I scream .. tapi tak la takut sangat.. exactly like cerita Ju-on.

Planned to see flight plan.. dah habis, so catch WAR of the WoRLD.. memang tension dengar si DAKOTA Fanning screaming in the movie... At the scene where people looking at the EMP storm or at the tripod before being zapped. Remind me of tsunami video and also the time when I was in Indiana sometimes back in 1995 kot.

First day of arriving, TV declare a tornado warning, we are suppose to stay in the basement of the apartment. Well I'm new there, and know no one, I told myself, just look out for the tornado and when it approaching the apartment from the window or TV, i will lari down if one datang. Off course I didn't see any tornado coming.

The next day, I was told, the tornado come from the opposite way .. but of course we are not in the path of the tornado. Feel so BODOH too, for being too smart.

btw I am still confused of the story .. what actually killed the tripod? birds or bacteria?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.