Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My past squid jigging, crabbing and fishing activities!

I first start jigging for squid in Adelaide, years back. A group of friends will go to the glenelg jetty to fish and also to catch crabs..

Found these photos on the internet... remind me of ADelaide..


Glenelg jetty, I always take the tramp to the beach here.. Tranquil, peace and hehe my Peter. It use to be an amusement park called magic mountain - u can play mini golf and off course token games... mengabihkan duit


The have repaired the jetty, now it looks like this...

the much anticipated ride on the tramp....


The above picture shows people fishing and also catching crab. We use a net,inside the net put chicken carcass and then you throw the net to the water, afte a while pull it out and wallaaaaaaa crabs inside the net....

Btw we normally go fishing at night .... sejuk giler ... best....oh la la laaaaaaa the memories

I remember the type of fishes we use to catch.. tommy ruffs and leather jacket.

p/s
Glenelg is my no one beach due to many memories I have there!
Makcik Di, Nuaq, Moknik, Zeo, Pak Yassin, Mama and many more are in my memories

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Looks like a wonderful time ... and what great memories you have!! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.