Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cerita ceriti Bangkok

Last Christmas, I was in Bangkok, and then less than three month after I got to go again.... now fully sponsored. It was 5 days trip, at the airport decided that I want to extend it until the weekend. I can always stay at Nina's. Cheap and clean. Changed my ticket.. and how stupid... did not bring extra cash with me (this turn to be a big spoiler for me later.. how to shop if u have no money kan?)

The first day, sempat gi Chathucak, this time no fire, but we were there at 5 pm and the market suppose to close at 7 pm. Buy giraffe t'shirt for 230 Bhatt, that's nearly RM25 man..Did not buy anything else as proudly said, I'll be coming again next Saturday..

The next day .. the whole work thing.. Except for the organiser, the crowds seem unfriendly...What did I do the whole day... observe and shoot ,

Second night.. we went to Suan Luan Night Market.. What the heck? another London's eyes thing in bangkok.... Well! Malaysian is so original they called it Eye of Malaysia. Thailand's was Rouge of Paris.. well I'm sure the whole thing came from Paris.. Fees - 150 Bhatt .. How does it feel? Oklah.. but make sure u spend your time up there watching the views.. instead of talking... then suddenly its time to get off.. hmmm habiskan bogheh aje




Second nite..seafood dinner at one of the restaurant along menam chao phraya...superb

dinner ketam. The gravy super delicious...


udang garlic yang succulent and moist and tak tahan tu, garlic dia ketul-ketul and sedap gile.. wa pulun kutip and makan


tomyam.. they are made from coconut juice and there was some young coconut meat with the tomyam.. make it more sweet.. Patutla dulu time Keith Floyd taruk ayoq nyoq dlm tomyam wa gelak kata si Floyd tai tahu apa.. rerupanya wujudddddd


pulut durian.. dapat gak makan pulut durian.. the durian cost me 50 bhatt and beli pulut santan another 20 bhatt... sedappppppp



Thursday morning went to Golden Palace.. just to take photos...


The rest of the team sudah balik.. left Maj n me.. So from holiday inn, we check in into a service apt.. Eagle nest hehehe near pratunam area. 800 bhatt per day. Oklah just a place to crash at nite.. This is the view from the apartment


Managed to eat my thai laksa...


That night.. went to an Indian restaurant.. Curry pots behind Baiyoke 2. Order garlic nan.. beautiful, half tandori chicken. This only come with mint sauce.



So I asked.. can I have some dhall .. Well this was sent to us .. tak penuh bowl pun...

And to my surprise THIS IS THE BEST DHALL I've ever tasted.. sedap gileeeee
When we received the bill.. the dhall cost 70 Bhatt.. but worth every cents..
Worth going there for the dhall.. cubalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

puluit and durian/mango itu sudah buat wa mereng.....even the tandoori and dhall look so yummmyyy....ayoooooooooo

shilla66 said...

dhall tu memang cung, worth the trip to bangkok to try it... sumpeh.. And the person yang jual dhall tu tak handsome pun... ahahahha