Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Friendship - Teman tapi Mesra

On radio - lagu teman tapi mesra by ratu!

Aku punya teman.. yang baik hati.. dia selalu ada disisi aku...

So my mind reminiscing which of my male friends have touch my heart... Do stock count and I think there are a few... Drum roll please.

A - Things could be different if only the GF tak write the letter accusing us.


N - We will always be close no matter what. We are the odd couple who enjoy each other company. What I always remember, your words "We have to sacrifice, only you and me hurt, else... his parent..... the world will be hurt." So there.


H - You once told me. If we can live without each other contact for one month. Then let it be. (i.e. There's no future!).. Well I don't remember who contact who first. I guest I could not imagine H not being in my life then. But now, it seems two or three months without contact, and yet everybody seems to be enjoying themselves.

No comments: