Thursday, March 02, 2006

More of Ace Young

He is like Mawi .. untouchable at this moment..
Got this info from one of his fan site

When did you first start to sing?

9 years old.

Do you have any formal singing training?

Voice lessons.

What other talents do you have?

Athletics (Football, Baseball, Basketball), Acting.

If you don't make it on AMERICAN IDOL, what will you do?

Continue performing and writing songs.

What are your personal goals in life?

To live it...every day.

What album would your friends be surprised you own?

Carrie Underwood.

Who is your AMERICAN IDOL?

Prince.

Do you have any rituals or things you do each time you perform?

Visualize the performance.

Most embarrassing moments?

7 years old, I walked face first into a mailbox while talking with a love interest.

What has been your proudest moment in life so far?

Helping my nephews (Carter, Keighen) learn life by being a good role model.

If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?

I would love to paint.

What is your definition of an AMERICAN IDOL?

The leading role model, both personal and professional, chosen by the masses.

Who is your favorite judge and why?

I love them all; they're straight up.

What would people be surprised to learn about you?

I love kids - they're the future.

How has this changed your life?

Self realization. I'm actually good at this! That's something a lot of people never get to know.

Do you have any lucky charms?

My Mom. She's always brought me luck.

Who are your heroes in life?

Neil Armstrong, Jackie Wilson, George Brett, my brothers - they helped me grow up so fast.

What's been your toughest obstacle in life?

Watching my Grandmother pass away.

Do you think the audition process was fair?

Totally.

If you win, who will you thank first?

My parents.

No comments: