Sunday, March 05, 2006

Caught beating the red light

Last two Sunday, on the way to work (yupp! I had to work on Sunday too)I beat the red light. My blue kancil was the first car kena tahan, and there were two other big cars behind me.... My thought .. ayoo gone la RM300.

So when the policeman datang and mintak my driving license, I do my pitiful face and explain, the light was yellow and i was already laju so i didn't stop.

Err and I think my pitiful face work as the police told me, I will let you go, but only after the two big car sudah pergi kalau tak they might ask kenapa i was let go.. He then proceed to berpura-pura to write the saman... and after the two car pergi.. he said i can go now.. and i said yippeeeee..

Well there are some baik hati police and not corrupted.. yupp they didn't ask for any duit kopi..... again yipeeeee save RM300

but my happiness is shortlived.. as more bad news coming... like i wrote wrong date for one cheque, so it bounced and kena charged RM50 by standard chartered..... suwey suwey...

No comments: