Saturday, September 17, 2005

New addition to the family...

My mom got two new grandson... two hamsters. Went to Medan Idaman for some banking stuff, and I saw this new petstore with lots of hamster actively running around and i thought i just had to have them....

I come back later at night, and bought a pair of hamster, the male is named sonic, but no name for the female hamster. They cost RM23 each...



You can spend RM17 for a cage. But not this MAMA, I had to go for the upmarket one... HABITRAIL .. i choose the playground theme, basic cost RM75, but I add up stuff, next month will get more attachment so we can expand it to include a safari tower.. a maze ... yupp this will cost a bit, but i have convince the kids to give me rm10 each month to buy the kits.



i will post a clear photo of them later....

signing off
NEW MAMA

No comments: