Thursday, September 29, 2005

In KL for a month and no life at all......

Great! It has been a month since I'm back in KL..and what so pathethic is I don't have any life after work nor over the weekend.

I haven't meet up with my KL friends. I promise them I will catch up with them as soon as I am settled with my job .... but ... by the time I got home from work, I am too tired .... and the only way out from my place is jammed packed until even eight thirty...

And weekend, is the time I catch up with my sleep hehehe Anyway two weekend was spent makan ketam gumuk.. (FATTY CRAB!! yummy!!) with che wang and family.. I should be unpacking my stuff. The thirty odd boxes still remain unpack. When will I unpack.. god knows... Good things about this is, I only have a few clothes to go around for work.

Talking about baju, most of them are too loose. Now I can wear Adik's and Ojot's baju... untung!!! No need to do baju. Need to drop a size or two before I can fit into Ojot's jeans .. I will I will.. hopefully by year end. Well if I start exercising....... naaaaaa

No comments: