Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How this for committment!

Read in the newspaper... about committment at the work place, giving the best ....
a mom advice to her daughter...
"Be the first to arrive, and last to leave".

My dad would advise me the same too. And he will tell me not to take unnecessary leave or
MC. So my working culture is similar to him. Mom told me that dad never took a day off unnecessarily, neither did he took MCs.

When I was with my previous employment, I give the same committment, and at my present employment too. Hopefully it is appreciated hehehe

What I want to blog about is my new job scope, I am the special function officer of a VVIP. As far as my boss understand it is 80% here and 20% there kind of thing (part time). As far as the VVIP concern, I am working full time with him (or her). So the way I see it, I will need to give 200 percents. 100% to my boss and another 100% to the VVIP.

I'll take this as a challenge. Will try to do my best and give the best to both parties... ameen....

p/s It is my habit to bring back the tissue that I pakai sikit from any gathering (except gathering makan busat, where we literally eat the tissues) this tissue i brought back from the VVIP house.. macam takde class aje wa bawak balik tissueeeeeeeee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.