Friday, January 12, 2007

On the twelve day of new year!

 


Already 12 days into new year... I am still dazed and confused... errrrrrr So let see if I have managed to stick to my resolution muschionnnnnnnn



1. Back to my protein diet... SAY no to anything that grow on soils heheheh
First day sudah pecah.. laksa, lepas tu macam-macam lagi la... And to make it worst ada plak lunch kat pan pac.. but managed to control my urge to pig out.. instead of dozen osyter.. makan enam aje, then the next lunch, only take three osyter... BTW.. as of today.. I am 500 grams lighter hehehe So if I can keep this up, ten days kurang 500g. one month 1.5kg ... ten months 15 kg... woww but i need to shed off MUCH MUCH MORE THAN that.. No Christine .. I don't want to follow your soup or herbal life diet.. hehhe

2. Any sort of exercise, whether aikido or aerobic or walking or cycling or swimming, at least twice a week. However if I can't .. don't make a big deal out of it.. as long as I don't take sugar and carbo heheheh
Sungguh pathetic... semalam aje berexercise through aikido.. but lembik gileee.. wa tak larat nak rolling rollingggggg Rasanya kalau ambil grading tak lepas lagi nih..
3. Work for promotion... I am not sure if I am all ready for it this year... .. Cross my finger.
He he now kena work smart... even if your are not smart! This one kira unsure thing laaaaaa kena work my ass off for one year.. and then pray for the best laaaaaa
4. Spend less - save money to travel to bangkok lagi sekali or bali or beijing or all the place.. tension sebab tak sempat nak shopping.
ahemmm you think I can one...
5. Start gardening - I would like to have unique flowers such as jasmine, ylang ylang (kenanga) that sorts and of course plant. For starter.. got the monkey pitcher.. ooops not taken any picture of it yet.. and now lotus.. needs guppy so no aedes can breed in the baldi..
my teratai sudah layu di tasik baldi metalic, the guppies pun from six dah tinggal dua ekor, tadi nampak sekoq aje berenang-renang.. will clean up tommorow... Bought ylang-ylang monday night.. pagi ni baru suruh mak mini to repot it and letak kat tempat ada sun... Ohhhh the pasar malam got many exotic plant.. miniature venus flytrap (maybe thats the normal size kot) RM25.. sayang duit nak beli.. Christine said in Kuching ada jual... hmm maybe cheaper..
6. Appearance .... OK lah by June.. I should get at least ten new work attires. Pants and suit, plus decent looking baju kurung... Berjayakah aku??? oh tidakkkkkkkkkk

7. Social life - still zilch...... so maybe can start slowly.. make ammends dengan whoever yang ada dalam long er short list tu hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Picasa

No comments: