Monday, January 01, 2007

DaZeD n CoNfUsEd - WeLCoMe 2oo7

 

If you have seen someone wearing this t'shirt.. that person could probably be me.. This unique t'shirt was a gift from Intang more than TEN years agooooooooooo and although the baju sudah ketat.. I still wear it..

Selamat TAhun Baru... whats my azam

1. Back to my protein diet... SAY no to anything that grow on soils heheheh

2. Any sort of exercise, whether aikido or aerobic or walking or cycling or swimming, at least twice a week. However if I can't .. don't make a big deal out of it.. as long as I don't take sugar and carbo heheheh

3. Work for promotion... I am not sure if I am all ready for it this year... .. Cross my finger.

4. Spend less - save money to travel to bangkok lagi sekali or bali or beijing or all the place.. tension sebab tak sempat nak shopping.

5. Start gardening - I would like to have unique flowers such as jasmine, ylang ylang (kenanga) that sorts and of course plant. For starter.. got the monkey pitcher.. ooops not taken any picture of it yet.. and now lotus.. needs guppy so no aedes can breed in the baldi..

6. To be added later
Posted by Picasa

No comments: