Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged!!

4 jobs I've had in my lives:
Minah kilang (really!)
Casual works (cashier, cleaner, counting stocks etc)
Tutor
Lecturer



4 movies I could watch over and over:
Edward Scissorhands
Pretty Woman (cocky ya!)
To kill a mockingbird
Kuch kuch hota hai


4 TV shows I love to watch:
Everybody loves Raymond
Scrubs
CSI
Americon idol auditions


4 places where I have lived:
Adelaide
Penang
Taiping
Kuala Lumpur



4 places I’ve been to on vacation:
Bali
Europe
UK
US


4 places I’d rather be:
Bali
Japan


4 of my favourite foods:
Eggs
Roast Chicken
Laksa
Steamed Fish


4 websites we visit daily:
Google
Office website
Gmail
Yahoo


4 people to pass the baton to:
This is hard, as I know no one in other than kittycat who blog. So the buck stop here.

H.a.v.e. f.u.n!!!

No comments: