Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Growing Pains - The Teenagers Sitter

Well its the time of the year again... Got to babysit the two kids err now they are teenagers shall we call it teenagers sitting... whatever! This time, thanks goodness only for six days. But sending one kid to school in the wee hour is not good for one health.. aiyo I am so sleepy by ten am.

Kids have monster appetite, last night, they had sotong kangkong, kebab and I bought them 1/4 chicken roast each, and they finished everything in one sitting.. BUT they are as slim as stick.. Some people have all the luck.. but cannot say also la, Adik used to be so skinny we call her LIDI, PAPAN.. and many more and see how Thick she has become since the day of lidi.. Ok back to the original story . the kids Today the kids want SUSHI, and they can really eat ...

Funny to see how weird (hahaha) their taste in guys .. I couldn't believe when they described one of the guy as macho.. oh come on, the guy is far from macho (not only by my definition but I am sure the rest of us adult woman... ) I thought to myself, did our taste in man were that weird when we were young..

Once I'm back in KL will try to search for my old school photos and see if my taste in boys are as teruk as these girls taste hehehee Pray hard, its not...

Anyway I will have good reminder as for the next few days whenever we all go out, I'll be hearing a lot of these remarks, cute .. macho .. hensem guys.. And the kids are quite pretty and welcomed attentions from guys.. so I have a handfull to do watching the kids from straying.. Sleep at ten thirty, no calls after ten, no boys, no driving etc.....

Signing off, a dedicated teenagers' minder

No comments: