Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Places where I have been (1) in no particular order

Suddenly I got this brilliant idea (well after reading Farid's posts), why not upload photos of places that I have been but no pictures taken (then films were expensive and developing them must cost a bomb)..
another reason is I don't know where I put my old photos...

here goes "Been there and done that list"

1. The Whispering Wall - Barrossa Valley, South Australia


You can whisper from one end of the wall, and the other person can hear you...


2. The Big Banana


3. Sea World - Gold Coast


I am remembering the cork screw.... screaming and closed my eyes from the start of the rides until end


4. Sydney Opera House - Sydney, New South Wales



Even go on a river cruise, but was too sick (motion sickness) that I don't even bother to rush to the dock when everyone screaming dolphins...........

5. Penguins Parade - Philip's Island - Melbourne

The penguins were small... I was expecting large one.. hehehehe

No comments: