Saturday, February 28, 2009

Aunty Maznah visit to Malaysia

Aunty Maznah is from Adelaide, she is here for a few weeks visiting her relative in Malaysia. All Malaysian student at one point of time or another will meet her, and because I was there for the longest time. We become close. She's a good cook and sometimes I will help her (of course i dpt some pocket money ...hehehe)

Last year she was diagnosed with breast cancer.. so she had the op and chemo .. But alhamdullillah when we met her that night, she look amazingly healthy.. actually even though 20 years have passed, we still look the same lahhh


 

 

 

 


Catching up...
Aunty Maznah asked me when I will visit Adelaide again. Two years ago, during her last visit I told her, I might be able to go and even visit her daughter (fauzi) in Sydney... but janji tinggal janji lahhhhhhhhhh fauzi is already back in Adelaide hehehe
and my reply was, what is there to see in Adelaide, well except you and makcik Di?
and her answer.. tak mau tengok driver bus ke?
and I laugh very hard sampai nak guling, Aunty Maznah also remember cerita about driver bus....

Will tell the story about one handsome bus driver, one of this day... I must search for his photo.. its somewhere.. Imagine a very very good looking italian, driver bus ... so u rasa the girls tak go gaga ke???
Posted by Picasa

No comments: