Monday, September 08, 2008

Berita Terhangat or Terhangit

Yesterday, at 10 am ojot, adik, me with baby when to shopped at Mydin. We balik at 4 pm or so... Got one maid, very young one 18 y.o. Meme told us, she had worked in Saudi for two years taking care of 2 disabled lady and 8 monkeys eh kids. She cannot tahan and her grandma (can u believe if i told u her grandma is my age???? macam tipu aje kan...) anyway..... I thought oklah maybe she can last longer. after all only four kids and one garang and i want my way grandma...

Petang ni, wa kerja kat CP tower and balik lewat, wa bukak posa on the road, balik rumah tengok semua orang dok makan and then basuh pingan mangkuk sendiri. So soalan cepumas .. mana wati (nama maid baru?)

and mom jawap... around 9 pagi budak tu CABUT.......... wahhhhhhhh ini rekod ni, tak sampai 24 hours.. hehhehehe

3 comments:

Crabby - Temasek Born Malaysian said...

wa.... speechless.... kak long hantaq balik.. lu punya lari, under 24 hours!!! fuyoh!

Tahiyyah M. said...

Shilla, yang pernah kerja Saudi ni sometimes memang tak boleh percaya! My ex-maid from Saudi, almost perfect, then after almost 2 years, buat hal.. siap pregnant lagi!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...so this time the 30 something year old grandma scared her away issit? ;-) ;-)

I can't imagine howlah when I go back to Malaysia later. Too many scary stories about Indon maids.

Filipina for me!