Saturday, August 09, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Its already 09-08-08, I planned to do an entry on 08-08-08 but tak berjaya too busy with work.

now I'm on my bed (half of the bed that is tidurable, the rest penuh barangan-barangan) I badly need a spring cleaning session.

We had a replacement for mak minie, which is not well liked by all... so i decided that no need to enter my room and clean the bed.... biar aku buat sendiri or tak payah buat langsung.... Main problem is communication, we don't understand her....... she speaks in a very thick minang accent

more on the helper later.. but a hint
1. I had one nagging mom already, so don't ask me where I'm going each time u saw me going out.
2. When we watched TV, don't sit or talk to us, we want quality time with the TV... ada tak helper yang dare ask "tak de cite melayu ke?" and bad enough sit on the chair among us...
3. When you saw us in our skimpiest clothes don't go and pegang-pegang bahu us and say "semangek! semangek!!" - ini adik sudah kena

Ojot gave her two months...
adik alerady cannot tahan her
mom also hehehe but she is afraid to say anything as the maid goes to masjid/.or surau and she is scared that the maid will tell the jemaah masjid how nasty my mom is hehehehehe

4 comments:

Crabby - Temasek Born Malaysian said...

hehehee...semangek! semangek!

Anonymous said...

he he he.......semangek....semangek....

KittyCat said...

What is semangek? Haha...that's why I'll try as best as I can NOT to have hire a live-in maid. Hard to hang loose eh?

shilla66 said...

kitty ..
semangek is the maid slang for semangat.... which in turn mean so big one aaaa