Monday, June 09, 2008

TOXIC FRIENDS

Do I have this kind of friends? Hopefully not, how else I can be the person you see everyday. The fun loving, cheerful, no cares in the world, loud etc person.

I believe that one's feeling can be affected by other people'mood, attitude etc thus.. thus having a toxic friend will definitely bring you toxic level up...

Why must we suffer from these types of people, they probaby grow on other people misery... Why must one sacrifice one's healthy life (cheerful, full of laughter and love)because this toxic friend?

So friends, if you have this type of friends, what will you do????

2 comments:

Latharia said...

I've had this type of friend before. After confronting her several times about her behavior, I finally just had to start not calling her and not making an effort to get together. Slowly, our friendship died. It was sad, but necessary!

shilla66 said...

Thanks Latharia.
As a friend advises me.. you cannot choose your family, but you can choose your friend, thus choose wisely...