Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Serammmmm!

Planned to stay longer at the office today, as I have lots of work to do... So there I was busy working aka typing thing in the notebook, suddenly I felt my chair being pulled. I stunted... and continue working and again I can feel the pulling feeling. I realised I am alone in the office... uwaaaaa takut.... was it earth quake... i got no one to verify the shaky and pulling effects that I felt.... takut takut takut.. so terus tutup notebook and belah...
Sampai rumah.. on the news.. ada earthquake 7.9 richter scale... kat padang.. so thank god.. I will be able to stay at the office longer as it is not hantu heheheh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, you get to feel the earth shaking belowww u...wakakakakak...thank Gawd that wasn't hantu but again...hod do u know for sure ? Are u aware of the differences - earthquake and hantu? ha ha ha....lain kali, JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG!!! :)

KittyCat said...

LOL knowing your affair with Thai horror, ARE YOU REALLY SURE?

Btw, I've just tagged you. I think you'll like doing this as it's about your Mum =)

shilla66 said...

hahaha my mom... ok will do it

Crabby Ashburn (Temasek-born Malaysian) said...

getarannnnn jiwaaaaaaaaa... melanda kerusi ku....