Friday, October 13, 2006

Donut (Adelaide Memories)

Just the other day, I was thinking about the most delicious donut I've tasted. Nope it is not dunkin donut.... It was little donut shop at Adelaide's Central Market. Hot donut with cinammon and sugar.

I remember the time when me and housemates do our groceries, and we would buy one donut each, and eat it there and then. Yummy gile.. soft and hangat ... and a bonus the abang donut was quite hensem .. (well I'm sure he is old now...and kurang hensem hehehe)

One time, MA and me,tak cukup duit, and buy only one donut, and that nice abang give us another donut,. so yahoo tak perlu share...

Donut in Malaysia tak ada yang sebest donut tu. Will I be able to go back to Adelaide??? Hmm tunggulaaaaaa rezeki datang bergolek.... dub dub dubbbbbbbbbbb

What other thing I remember about Central Market..
1. Asian Kitchen - where we buy the serai and chilies. They even have daun kesum.
2. Salisbury Meat - They carry halal meat there. So my lamb chops come from there.. yummy
3. Cheap vegies and fruit.. grapes, mushrooms, apple, cauliflower etc.. I can't remember If I have a special grocer there.
4. Coles supermarket
5. The fish shop, where people yang miskin like us will buy Tommy Ruff, ikan sebesar kembong selar but with a lot of sisik... I hate this ikan, but its the only fish we can afford with whatever little money we have.

Well search the internet for central market info, apparently banyak dah berubah.... This is interesting the market has web camera..

1 comment:

KittyCat said...

Ya, I love Dunkin Donuts but the best has to be Krispy Kreme?? Dunno spelling right or not