Sunday, July 09, 2006

Night Zoo

Last night, the kids and I went to the night zoo. This could be our tenth trip to the zoo over two years.

The kids with ular sawa batik. Male, 17 years old and 10 kaki panjang. THe snake keeper cum trainer is Encik RAhman (he act like a mental person searching for the snake) raised the phython since it menetas. during the show, the kid actually sits about one feet from the bin that contained the snake. The skin is extremely soft. Apparently dia baru salin kulit..that why you can see the rainbow.


Mr Vijay and his owl. Hensem gak Abang Vijay ni kan.. Anyway the owl tak tahu jenis apa or apa namanya. Sebab dah kelam kabut siikit dengan bebudak tu. The kid actually are scared to take photo.. but after coaching from Abg Vijay, berani plak. The bulu of the owl is so soft., during the show, this owl eats white mice... ewwwwwww



THis is barn owl. Nama trainer enggak tahu. THe owl name is PIAN.

2 comments:

KittyCat said...

Hello...long no time no hear! And what a sssspecial post - did you hold the ssssnake?

shilla66 said...

I am so busy .. I swear.. busier than I was in Penang. I thought I will have a life here.. How wrong it turn out to be.. NO LIFE AT ALL other than work! work! work!
Even this night zoo trip on Saturday is after my working day.

And I did touch the snake. it was smooth and cold... I also long time no visit ur website. Nanti will visit.